Silk and Viscose Detergent tenestar® 240 ml (8 fl oz)
$17.44 excl. Sales Tax
Premium biodegradable detergent for pure silk, mixed silk fiber and viscose. Preserve the quality of your silk robe and pyjamas for a long time to come.
Premium biodegradable detergent for pure silk, mixed silk fiber and viscose. Preserve the quality of your silk robe and pajamas for a long time to come.
The properties of Tenestar are tailored to the characteristics of the silk fiber. Colors remain bright and fresh and the silk soft and supple. Tenestar is based on natural raw materials. It does not contain any brighteners or bleaching agents.
Dosage for medium water hardness: Hand wash 1 capful (10 ml) to 5 liters of water. Machine: 2 capfuls (main wash). The specified dosage is sufficient for 24 hand washes or 12 machine washes. Do not machine dry.
- Soak the pieces in lukewarm water for approx. 10 minutes, squeeze briefly, do not wring.
- Constantly move printed or brightly colored fabrics.
- If the water becomes discolored, place in a new wash bath immediately.
- Do not dry on a radiator or in the sun. Iron damp.
- Parts that no longer bleed can be dabbed with a few drops of tenestar pure before washing.
- Leave on for approx. 10 minutes, then wash.
Ingredients: 15-30% anionic surfactants (from renewable raw materials), less than 5% fragrances, limonene, citral, hexyl cinnamal, linalool. Preservation: Potassium sorbate. Biodegradable.
Caution: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical advice/attention. If swallowed: If you feel unwell, call a poison center or doctor.
Do you have a question about this product? We’re happy to help. Ask us anything through the form below.